X-Top Model Party


Free impromptu photo shoot as we step into the event venue


My partner-in-crime that night Miss Lulu aka Nurul


Wearing Heritage jacket, Rumours tee, Topman skinnies and Aldo hi-tops


Here's another post from last year but what the hell right? I was there, I had fun and it was a great pleasure to be on the guest list. I somehow feel obligated to at least write a line or two about it. And this is a party like no other. It was so hyped up on Facebook that everyone was literally begging to be on the guest list. Good job there Kenji :)

X-Top Model Party was huge! There was fashion show by the contestants, performances, DJs playing different sets throughout the night and who could forget the burlesque dancer who closes the show?!


Took off my jacket halfway through




The burlesque dancer. Totally forgot her name


Ooh yeah!

All the big names in KL party scene, local fashion and entertainment scene was there. I was just beyond excited to be part of the celebration.

Cheers!

Photos: Feroze Roman, Noel Gosengfiao and Parisz

Song playing inside my head: Norah Jones's Happy Pills

Comments