I’m Going to the Gatsby Deodorant Street Fair!


There will be this Gatsby Deodorant Street Fair which will take place at the Ground Foyer of Berjaya Timesquare KL from 10am to 5pm on 17 April 2010.I heard that there will be a lot of fun and excitement going on. They’re going to have the game of what they call ‘airbag sumo’ as well as prizes waiting to be grabbed by the winners. There are also points to be redeemed for attractive prizes from Gatsby.

The best part is participants of the games are eligible to take part in the lucky draw contest where they can win electrical appliances, laptops, cell phone and even cash vouchers worth more than RM 15 000! How cool is that!

I’m not sure if I’m going to take part in the ‘airbag sumo’ thingie because I don’t know how to wrestle, people! But there will definitely be variety of other games that I can take part in. Well...I’m quite good at throwing things,(think Naomi and her cellphone) so I’m sure they have something within my area of expertise=)

I'll definitely drag my friends along to this street fair but if I really, really have to go alone I’ll take the Monorail to Imbi station. No problemo=)

Not sure what I’m going to wear though… Maybe I should go shopping for it?

Why not! I always try to find excuses to go shopping anyways. Ha-ha!

So I'll see you there peeps!

For more info go to www.gatsby.com.my/streetfair

Song playing inside my head: Placebo’s Follow The Cops Back Home

Comments