Debenhams Opening Launch

Kavita, Matthew and moi!
Yesterday is definitely the best day of the year so far. I met Matthew Williamson, people! It was surreal and felt as if like he simply walked out from an issue of Vogue magazine, shake my hand, snap a couple of photos and crack some jokes with me.

I almost didn't go to the party because there were some mixed up with the invitation. But in the end, there I was sharing the elevator with Matthew Williamson, Kavita Sidhu and Bernard Chandran to the after-party at Rootz upstairs.

Free flow of champagne and gift vouchers. What more could I ask for?!

With Bernard Chandran. Looking his best.

I have never been around soooo many fashion designers at one time. Even Kavita has her own fashion line now. She was surprised when I told her that I love her designs. I actually saw it on a blog.

My simple outfit for the party: Heritage at F21 biker jacket, black Gap tee, black Topman skinny jeans, Bonia laced up boots and quilted Seed bag

I have tonz of photos from the lauch party and some insider's gossips. I'm saving some for Emmagem and my next entry=)

Song playing inside my head: Goldfrapp's Rocket (first song of the runway show)

Comments

Anonymous said…
bernard chandran. cute. u too of course.
Fash said…
Cute and very down to earth altho he didn't really have to.